Monday, May 02, 2011

Today's Thoughts, In Others' Words

As surely as I live, declares the Sovereign LORD, I take no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but rather that they turn from their ways and live.
-Ezekiel 33:11

The world is a fine place and worth the fighting for and I hate very much to leave it.
-Ernest Hemingway

If the people we love are stolen from us, the way to have them live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever.
-The Crow

At some point in my life I decided, rightly or wrongly, that there are many situations in this life that I can't do much about – acts of terrorism, feelings of nationalistic prejudice, cold war, etc. – so what I should do is concentrate on the situations that my energy can affect.
-Jim Henson

No matter what side of the argument you are on, you always find people on your side that you wish were on the other.
- Jascha Heifetz

Believe those who are seeking the truth. Doubt those who find it.
-Andre Gide

No comments: